Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
Our client is an independent practice that has been providing personal care and clinical excellence in the Fox Valley for almost 50 years. They are a private, physician-owned practice, which provides state-of-the-art equipment and is committed to their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you will be working between 3 locations at the front desk greeting and registering patients.
- Answer phones
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Update demographics and insurance information
- Collect co-pays confirming scheduled appointments and facilitating communication between patients and medical staff
- Contact insurances
- Some billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any medical office experience, terminology or education is a plus
- Would consider a recent Medical Office Assistant graduate
- Any experience with scheduling is a huge plus
- Any experience working with insurances is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Any experience/knowledge with MSWD and Excel is a plus
- Any experience/knowledge with Epic is a huge plus
- Must be willing to work between the 3 different locations
- Professional customer service skills, compassionate and a positive attitude
- Must be okay working in a very fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established and well respected health care provider
- Work is very steady with a lot of variety
- 4 day work weeks
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 36-38 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Coordinator position: $16.50 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140066
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.