Are you a Patient Services Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is passionate about helping the community?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will answer phones, schedule appointments and assist the office as needed.
- Check in patients
- Cancel appointments
- Verify patient address, phone number and insurance coverages
- Understand and communicate the financial policy to patients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of phone customer service experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any medical, healthcare and/or dental related experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience using Epic, Dentrix, Forward and/or Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nonprofit organization that helps the community
- Growing company
Hours: 28 hours per week Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 7:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position:$15.45 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139963
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.