Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone? Are you a Patient Services Representative who has strong and accurate typing skills?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will handle a multiline phone system, schedule appointments and make reminder calls for appointments for the next day.
- Register patients when they call-in for appointments
- Obtain patient insurance information
- Any other administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Experience working on the phones with insurance, registration, phone desk or front desk is highly preferred
- Experience working in the medical/healthcare industry and or a call center environment is highly preferred
- Basic medical terminology and general anatomy knowledge is preferred
- Schooling beyond high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Comfortable working on the computer all day
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent professional phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and take initiative
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140751
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.