Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will check patients in/out as well as update patient demographic and insurance information.
- Receive payments for services
- Answer phone calls
- Make reminder calls
- Confirm appointments & print schedule
- Prepare charts
- Manage patient wait list
- Process mail & packages
- Room patients
- Open and close the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills
- Reception and/or office assistant experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Medical insurance verification, billing and/or collections experience a plus
- Associate degree in related field preferred
- Computer savvy and comfortable doing research on the Internet
- EHR software experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Multitask and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Extremely detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick days
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141584
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.