Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will check patients in/out as well as update patient demographic and insurance information in their system.
- Get completed medical history forms and enter them in the system
- Receive payments
- Answer phone calls
- Make reminder calls
- Confirm appointments & print schedule
- Prepare charts
- Manage patient wait list
- Process mail & packages
- Open and close the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception and/or office assistant experience preferred
- Basic medical terminology knowledge a plus
- Medical insurance verification, billing and/or collections experience a plus
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Associate degree in a related field preferred
- Computer savvy and comfortable doing research on the Internet
- EHR software experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Multitask and prioritize well within a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family-oriented/team environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick days
Hours: Full-time hours rotating shifts between 7:45am-5:00pm, contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142111
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.