Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys patient interaction? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for an opportunity in a strong team environment?
Our client has been providing quality surgical care in the Fox Cities area for over 50 years. They are committed to offering their patients exceptional care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will greet visitors, get demographics and register patients.
- Take insurance information and make copies of cards
- Collect payments
- Light data entry of patient information (most patients register online)
- May also assist with backing up phones and schedulers as well as explaining fees and payment arrangements with patients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience from a medical / dental office working insurance information, collection of payments, etc. highly preferred
- MSWD skills
- Tech savvy and capable of learning new technology
- Positive attitude and flexible
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to interact with patients
- Team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Hours: Monday 7:30am-5:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm & Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142218
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.