Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment? Are you a Patient Services Representative who has clerical/office experience?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will get the patient ready for the therapist to treat as well as bring them back from the reception area, set up equipment and prepare/maintain work areas.
- Schedule patient appointments and set up referrals
- Answer phone calls, cancel/schedule appointments and assist other departments with scheduling
- Assist Therapy Manager with miscellaneous typing, copying and projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, administrative support and/or receptionist experience (clerical type experience)
- Medical background preferred
- Education beyond high school preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD skills
- eClinicalWorks experience a plus
- Basic math skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Adhere to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare guidelines
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142235
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.