Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will operate a multi-line telephone to connect interoffice and all incoming/outgoing calls as well as schedule appointments & make reminder calls for appointments for the next day.
- Register patients for appointments
- Retrieve insurance information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience & excellent customer service skills
- Medical/health care industry experience preferred
- Insurance, registration, phone desk or front desk experience preferred
- Basic medical terminology knowledge and general anatomy knowledge preferred
- Education after high school preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Quick learner
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company provides exceptional customer service
- Family-focused company
- Great environment
- Health and wellness insurance (health/vision/dental)
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off (vacation/sick/holidays)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $16.50-$17.50/hr. Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142343
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.