Are you a Patient Services Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for a great career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a specialized health clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will greet patients & answer phones as well as
verify patient benefit information and schedule appointments.
- Check in patients and take payments over the phone
- Work with the referral program
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of receptionist, clerical, customer service, front desk or office assistant experience within a medical, healthcare and/or hospital setting in any office capacity
- Insurance experience preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- EMR experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong & accurate data entry/typing skills
- Pleasant & positive attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Great multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Maintain confidential information and take initiative
- Work well independently and with a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141518
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.