Are you a Patient Services Representative who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will be working with the dental patients, answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Verify patient address, phone number and insurance coverage
- Cancel appointments when necessary
- Understand and communicate organizations financial policy to patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must have some type of medical, healthcare, dental experience or schooling
- Must have at least 1 year of over the phone customer service experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward and/or Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 7:00pm and 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137694
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.