Are you a Patient Services Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is passionate about helping the community?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will be sitting at front desk taking care of patients and assisting the office as needed.
- Check in patients
- Answer phones
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Verify patient address, phone number and insurance coverages
- Understand and communicate the financial policy to patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of phone customer service experience
- Any medical, healthcare and/or dental related experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Experience using Epic, Dentrix, Forward and/or Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nonprofit organization that helps the community
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 7:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $14.00 – $15.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139090
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.