Are you a Payment Poster / Office Assistant who has strong time-management & multitasking skills? Are you a Payment Poster / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client services over 1,400 locations with its innovative web-based invoice system.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payment Poster / Office Assistant, you will process incoming and outgoing mail as well as apply payments and credits to accounts.
- Research payments and account payment reconciliation
- Contact customers regarding payments/remits by phone, email or fax
- Data entry (thought process)
- Review accounts to determine actions taken and next steps
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills
- Basic math skills
- Banking experience a plus
- Thought process data entry experience a plus
- Process driven environment experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn to their software
- Data entry & typing skills
- Positive and a go-getter
- Team player and self-motivated
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Extremely detail oriented and results driven
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Hard-working team with integrity
- Positive environment for employees and customers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am-6:00pm
Pay for the Payment Poster / Office Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141811
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.