Are you a Payment Specialist / Office Assistant who works well with numbers and math? Are you a Payment Specialist / Office Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client services thousands of customers in the community and strives to provide reliable, affordable services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payment Specialist / Office Assistant, you will assist office visitors and direct them to the proper person or department.
- Collect and enter all payments from the drop box, mail, walk-ins and online payments
- Process all checks through the banking software and reconcile daily cash/check receipts to billing system reports
- Go to the website, print off all new payments made through customer bill pay websites, and manually enter into the system
- Transfer all web payments into the system
- Open, mark, scan and reconcile all mail payments
- Scan all drive up checks into the banking software and reconcile with the daily report
- Assist customers in using the online customer portal to pay bills, sign-up/cancel auto pay, or set up usage notifications
- Run a weekly application in the accounting software to disburse credit balances between electric, water and sewer accounts
- Enter and maintain customers’ pre-authorized payment information
- Reverse any non-sufficient fund payments in and mail letter to the customer to notify of the returned payment
- Enter miscellaneous accounts receivable payments into another system only as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting related background including a computerized accounting system is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Accounting graduate
- Would consider banking, teller, retail, lead cashier experience where you had to balance cash drawers or make deposits
- Strong comfort level working with numbers and math
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer savvy overall to work within a couple different systems
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Customer driven, community minded and environmentally responsible
- Strong positive image in the community
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Payment Specialist / Office Assistant position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140261
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.