Are you a Payroll Accountant who has a degree in Accounting, Business or Finance? Are you a Payroll Accountant who wants to work in the medical field?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Accountant, you will process payroll for all entities within the company.
- Monitor the time and attendance system
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- State and federal reporting
- General ledger
- General accounting duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting and payroll experience
- Healthcare/hospital industry experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP software experience a plus
- Professional people skills
- Work independently in a team focused and fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Accountant position: $23.93-$35.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141458
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.