Are you a Payroll / Accounting Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Payroll / Accounting Assistant who has payroll processing experience?
Our client is a network of companies that offers various services for the pulp and paper industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Accounting Assistant, you will be processing weekly payroll and biweekly payroll for 300-400 employees.
- Collect daily timesheets and review for accuracy compared to schedule and per diem logs
- Download payroll information from timesheet software and record daily timesheets into time log per service job
- Work with management team to investigate any discrepancies and send requests for corrections.
- Assist in resolving payroll discrepancies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of payroll processing experience for 50+ employees
- Must know overtime rules
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be a quick learner and very focused
- Very detailed and accurate
- Ability to work with deadlines while remaining positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent staff retention
- Very flexible company
- Laid back work environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Payroll / Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140118
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.