Are you a Payroll Analyst looking for a hybrid work schedule? Are you a Payroll Analyst with strong payroll experience?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Analyst, you will prepare payrolls for all employees and complete all stages of payroll processing.
- Setup payroll deductions, wage assignments, process unemployment insurance inquiries
- Update and reconcile payroll-related general ledger
- Apply federal, multi-state and local tax rules to payroll operations
- Prepare, send, and audit Federal, State and local taxes on a per payday, quarterly and year-end basis with third party tax administrator
- Annually prepare and distribute W-2 forms
- Process terminations, category changes, disbursement of funds and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Answer employee questions related to payroll and resolves issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Tax experience preferred
- FPC (fundamental payroll certification) or CPP (certified payroll professional) certification is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Workday experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ethical conduct
- Positive attitude, maturity, initiative and integrity
- Ability to work with diverse student, staff and community populations
- Dependable, punctual and commitment to following through on tasks
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- On-site workout facility
- Benefits begin first day of employment
- Health insurance
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Cash Option
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Analyst position: $30.80/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141104
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.