Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will follow up on contract deadlines, confirm final billing has been processed/submitted and maintain organized documentation for the completed projects.
- Assist with any follow up with customers to finish the project
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience ideally working with detailed work and multitasking
- Construction experience is highly preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Extremely organized and strong multitasking skills
- Excellent time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Take initiative
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140766
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.