Are you a Payroll Assistant who has payroll experience? Are you a Payroll Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Assistant, you will be working with the Senior Payroll Administrator to process payroll as well as update information in the system and assist with garnishments.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll experience
- Multi-state payroll experience a plus
- Degree preferred
- Ultipro or another payroll processing system experience
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good follow through
- Work with confidential information
- Strong multitasking skills
- Live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours (minimum of 25 hours) Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Payroll Assistant position: $17.00-22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Onsite, hybrid or fully remote. Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 141655
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.