Are you a Payroll Assistant who has payroll processing experience? Are you a Payroll Assistant who is self-motivated and a team player?
Our client is a 4th generation, family-owned company that specializes in commercial construction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Assistant, you will process payroll as well as support the department with anything they need.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll processing experience
- Union payroll experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Work well independently as well as a part of a team
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Deadline driven
- Intelligent, hard-working and mature
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Well established company in the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay for the Payroll Assistant position: $18.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141768
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre and Cadre’s client are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employers. Consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.