Are you a Payroll & Benefits Specialist who has 2+ years of payroll & benefits experience? Are you a Payroll & Benefits Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll & Benefits Specialist, you will administer company payroll, benefits, employee time off and leave.
- Payroll data to include the complete processing of the timekeeping and payroll systems for all employees
- Administer all leave programs including FMLA, workers compensation, disability and others
- Administer day to day benefits functions, manage open enrollment and assist in selection of benefits programs
- Assist the HR department with headcount reports, letters, memos, job descriptions, updates and postings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of payroll and benefits experience
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Payroll software experience
- Excellent interpersonal & human relations skills
- Very organized in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team culture
- Well established company
- Paid vacation and floating holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll & Benefits Specialist position: $24.61-$29.71/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position will start out onsite, possible hybrid option down the road. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141855
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.