Are you a Payroll Billing Specialist who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Payroll Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client is a community-based organization that provides resources and services. They strive to design and offer programs that minimize challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Billing Specialist, you will collect, stamp/review the timesheets for accuracy, complete, track and send correction notices.
- Enter data and verify timesheets/records of care against prior authorized hours with a high degree of accuracy
- Must maintain and manipulate spreadsheets for payroll and billing preparation
- Effectively communicate with internal staff and outside contacts
- Attend and participate in meetings, attend and complete all required trainings
- Complete any other duties as assigned such as general clerical duties such as stamping, sorting, data entry, scanning, filing and mailings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of experience in an office/business position with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business or related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Great Plains Dynamics is a plus
- Medicaid billings software is a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize well in deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively and calmly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Pay for the Payroll Billing Specialist position: $18.50 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139868
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.