Are you a Payroll Coordinator who has payroll experience? Are you a Payroll Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing & family-owned company?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will process bi-weekly payroll for salaried and hourly employees as well as work with supervisors and managers to verify employee hours are accurately reported and coded.
- Enter and verify payroll deductions
- Generate payroll reports and process all tax requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll experience
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- ADP Workforce experience a plus
- Take & show initiative
- Work well independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Handle highly confidential information
- Friendly, personable and easy going team player
- Organized & detailed
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned company
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours pending length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 6:00am-6:00pm (must work Mondays)
Pay for the Payroll Coordinator position: $25.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142231
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.