Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant, you will assist with payroll calculations, payroll entry and tracking.
- Answer general payroll questions
- Support human resources department wherever needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of human resources experience
- Benefits experience is preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Pension experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must be detailed and have good follow-through
- Must be resourceful, reactive and show initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Payroll / Human Resources Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139733
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.