Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Human Resources Assistant, you will assist with payroll calculations, payroll entry and tracking.
- Answer general payroll questions
- Support human resources department wherever needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of payroll experience with payroll calculations or 2 years of general human resources experience
- Any human resources experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must be detailed and have good follow-through
- Must be resourceful, reactive and show initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Payroll / Human Resources Assistant position: $24.84 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139399
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.