Are you a Payroll Specialist who has accounting experience? Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will process weekly payroll and import/manage timekeeping entry as well as set up wage assignments and garnishments.
- Administer direct deposit and pay card administration
- Troubleshoot payroll issues
- Provide data and prepare payroll for cost-plus contracts
- Work with Human Resources to establish earnings and deduction codes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of payroll experience, ideally in large volume
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs a plus
- Excel skills
- Detailed and organized and able to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company
- Great longevity
- Nice work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $21.00-$24.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141432
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.