Are you a Payroll Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Payroll Specialist who is self-motivated and a team player?
Our client is a 4th generation, family owned company that specializes in commercial construction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will review & enter timesheets, calculate travel and follow up on payroll issues.
- Assist teams in preparing the payroll for specific projects
- Process pay deposits and hour corrections
- Set up new and old past employees and onboarding
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant or heavy office support within a business setting (2 + years)
- Math skills
- Payroll processing experience preferred
- Associate degree in a Business-related field preferred
- Excel skills
- Quick learner in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail oriented
- Work well independently as well as be a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Well established company in the community
- Referral program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141676
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre and Cadre’s client are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employers. Consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.