Are you a Payroll Specialist who has 2+ years of payroll experience? Are you a Payroll Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will process weekly payroll for a large amount of employees as well as import/manage timekeeping entry and set up wage assignments/garnishments.
- Administer direct deposit and pay card administration
- Troubleshoot payroll issues
- Provide data/prepare payroll for cost-plus contracts
- Work with human resources to establish earnings and deduction codes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of payroll experience ideally in large volume
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Detailed, organized and able to handle deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Long standing, well-known company
- Great longevity
- Team atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
Length: Temporary–to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $21.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141858
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.