Are you a Payroll Specialist who has payroll processing experience? Are you a Payroll Specialist who works well in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a well-known company in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will process weekly and bi-weekly payroll for 230 employees.
- Troubleshoot and respond to questions/issues
- Verify payroll changes from all locations, enter adjustments such as garnishments and deductions
- Create journal entries for payroll and accruals, analyze general ledger payroll accounts, and reconcile 401(k) accounts
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and filings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll experience
- Union payroll experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solver, self-starter and be able to prioritize
- Able to multitask
- Trustworthy, good work ethic and attendance
- Written and verbal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employee growth
- Company stability
- More full-time benefits offered
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:00am-4:00pm, part-time hours 24-28 hours per week Monday-Wednesday 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $45,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142194
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.