Are you a Payroll Specialist who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will process unemployment claims, mail and reporting.
- Batch entry and review
- Review payroll inbox and save specific items to the network for record keeping
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of administrative experience where you had to run reports
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to jump in, take initiative and ask questions as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity/stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement, and development opportunities
Hours: 25-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 138944
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.