Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for a position in a small office? Are you a Payroll Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides high quality, innovative solutions in a dynamic industry. They strive to be the carrier of choice for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will assist with 5 weekly and 1 biweekly payroll run.
- Working with 6 different entities that can range from 30-250 employees for payroll
- Payroll auditing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of payroll experience
- Must understand federal, state and local tax
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Great Plains is a plus
- Easygoing and flexible
- Ability to adapt well to changes
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company’s flexibility is amazing
- Smaller company feel with great relationships
- Owner is great and treats employees very well
- Nice walking trail nearby
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm (can be flexible)
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139273
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.