Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for a position in a small office with a lot of flexibility? Are you a Payroll Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides high quality, innovative solutions in a dynamic industry. They strive to be the carrier of choice for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will assist with five weekly and one biweekly payroll runs.
- Work with six different entities that can range from 30-250 employees for payroll
- Payroll auditing, which includes set ups against W-4’s and assisting with 401(k) comparisons
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of payroll experience
- Understand of federal, state and local tax
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excel skills
- Great Plains experience is a plus
- Easygoing and flexible
- Ability to adapt well to changes
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Amazing flexibility
- Smaller company feel with great relationships
- Owner is great and treats employees very well
- Nice walking trail nearby
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm (may be flexible to other schedules)
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140533
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.