Are you a Payroll Specialist / Administrative Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Payroll Specialist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a rewarding positon that truly helps people?
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides fiscal management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist / Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting in payroll procedures by starting the initial process and collecting paper timesheets for 1000 hourly employees.
- Implement the electronic timesheets down the road
- Assist the other Payroll Specialist with payroll processes
- Provide updates to the stakeholders
- Keep paperless e-filing system updated, scan and file paper documents
- Take on more payroll processing duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have two years of office/clerical experience
- Exposure to payroll is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional and strong people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company helps those with disabilities by helping them to be independent and live on their own
- Rewarding work
- Company is in a big growth mode
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am –4:00 – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist / Administrative Assistant position: $16.83 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139912
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.