Are you a Payroll Support Specialist who has excellent decision making skills? Are you a Payroll Support Specialist who has payroll experience?
Our client is a family-owned company with several locations to serve their customers across the United States and Canada. They are a leader in their industry in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Support Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with processing payroll for the company for the Green Bay location.
- Review and submit timesheets
- Set up new employees in the payroll system
- Handle employee paperwork for payroll
- Track employee payroll adjustments, vacations, etc.
- Data entry
- Assist with reporting
- Answer questions that arise internally as needed with employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll experience
- Experience doing payroll for a larger company is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using Kronos and ADP is a plus
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and find discrepancies
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent decision making skills and not afraid to ask when you have questions
- Must be very detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great well-known company in the area
- Stability within the company
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Payroll Support Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140284
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.