Are you a Personal Trust / Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Personal Trust / Administrative Assistant who works well with numbers?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Trust / Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support for the personal trust accounts.
- Open new accounts, gather asset and client information to set up accounts
- Coordinate statements and distributions
- Account maintenance, process mail, payment of bills, collection of tax information and monitor cash balance
- Drafting of correspondence and documents
- Close accounts
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings
- Answer phones and greet guests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience such as estate planning, paralegal, legal assistant, administrative from a law firm, tax and investment or financial industry experience
- Any trust experience is a huge plus
- Any knowledge of financial services and investment concepts is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Access is a huge plus
- Experience working with a CRM system or Salesforce is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and directed
- Must show professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills with a strong numbers/accounting capability
- Must work with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Personal Trust / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139407
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.