Are you an Office Assistant who has strong computer skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun & inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide support to internal teams as well as ensure all pricing is loaded into SAP and ensure customer prices (and programs) comply with agreed upon pricing.
- Work directly with teams to resolve contract requests that are submitted with incorrect pricing
- Basic entry of a contract might have 10 different steps
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Support background and strong computer skills
- Experience in a support role within a manufacturing company a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Training will be done onsite, once fully trained hybrid schedule option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142190
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.