Are you a Pricing Data Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Pricing Data Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Pricing Data Assistant you will review received orders and confirm price accuracy.
- Respond to audit requests and guide teammates through order price systems
- Validate and scrub data points for software testing
- Lead daily ZNTP order verification
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual invoice reviews with the Finance team
- Support vault data collection validation
- Back up non-ZNTP order verification reporting
- Lead daily SOE, data3 and other system reports
- Back up ZNTP reporting and invoice reviews
- Collect supporting materials for auditors as needed
- Maintain and archive price approvals in order verification inbox
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any on the job experience with data entry is preferred
- Any SOX experience is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience is a huge plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving follow through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance if full-time hours are worked
Hours: Full-time hours preferred but will consider 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary indefinite
Pay for the Pricing Data Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139966
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.