Are you a Processor / Office Assistant who is passionate about helping and working with people? Are you a Processor / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Processor / Office Assistant, you will scan documents and reach out to clients directly if something is missing or to get clarification.
- Process requests for database queries, file applications and create paper client files
- Enter clients mailed applications into the state application and review for input accuracy
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of data entry or clerical experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable and passionate about working with people
- Strong customer service skills and able to build good working relationships
- Ability to work in a more stressful environment and adapt well to change quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Leave package
Hours: 37.5 hour per week 8:30am – 5:00pm – flexibility to work 45 hours per week during the busy season
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Processor / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140796
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.