Are you a Procurement Clerk who is self-motivated and a quick learner? Are you a Procurement Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a large well-known corporation?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Clerk, you will support as well as recreate requisitions, purchase orders and receipts.
- Gather, track and review requests
- Correspond to procurement documents
- Escalate issues/concerns and support data improvement & goals
- Assist team members with data entry, procurement-related process improvements and updates
- Participate in training for new systems and tools
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Procurement, supply chain, logistics, inventory(office),any numbers focused and/or analytical experience
- Supply Chain/Buyer degree preferred
- Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Quick learner and independent
- Self-sufficient, proactive and trustworthy
- Jump in and hit the ground running
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Procurement Clerk position: $16.84-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141638
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.