Are you a Procurement / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Procurement / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement / Office Assistant, you will manage invoice issues and expedite purchase orders.
- Follow up on past due purchase orders
- Assist with supplier set up
- Update pricing on purchase orders
- Process a request into a purchase order
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience to include using any MRP systems
- Must have experience using an MRP system
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience using SAP is huge plus
- Computer savvy with a strong comfort level learning new technology quickly
- High attention to detail, accuracy and must be able to follow detailed instructions
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Procurement / Office Assistant: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139141
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.