Are you a Procurement Specialist who strong problem solving skills? Are you a Procurement Specialist who has SAP experience?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Specialist, you will onboard suppliers into the supplier portal as well as confirm & collect supplier contacts and share portal requirements.
- Answer questions about supplier portal via phone and email
- Track and report phases of onboarding for each vendor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Electronic document exchange experience (ideally from a procurement or accounts payable role)
- SAP experience
- Computer savvy to learn new systems
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Taulia or Coupa experience preferred
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed & accurate
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Health insurance
Pay for the Procurement Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Position can be remote or onsite. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141714
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.