Are you a Product Data Specialist who is looking for a great opportunity within a well-known, growing company? Are you a Product Data Specialist who works well with computers?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Product Data Specialist, you will assist with data creation and collaborate with appropriate business resources to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Assist with the movement of manufacturing data between plants
- Adhere to guidelines that facilitate data creation and maintenance
- Participate in data cleansing activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with data preferred (data collection / interpretation / creation / maintenance / analysis, etc.)
- Recent graduate with Associate or Bachelor’s degree who has technical aptitude and enjoys computer programs
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Supply chain interest / education and/or experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Training experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP and/or Master Data experience preferred
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
- Strong prioritizing and decision making skills
- Independently driven and motivated
- Shift gears and accommodate to process changes
- Good follow through
- Detailed with critical thinking skills
- Work well independently as well as within a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Product Data Specialist position: $18.00-$20.00/ hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142260
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.