Are you a Product Specialist / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Product Specialist / Office Assistant who is self-motivated and enjoys research?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Product Specialist / Office Assistant, you will assist the Managers with the completion of product or assortment projects.
- Assist with sourcing, evaluating and selecting suppliers that enhance the categories product and service portfolio
- Manage the basic functions of the product life cycle from item creation to product disposition
- Manage assigned vendor relationships
- Process sample shipments to and from suppliers
- Maintain data to track costs, status and supplier profiles
- Collect new item set-up data, enter data for new items and update existing /discontinuing items.
- Research for new products, sources of supplies, materials, equipment and suppliers
- Recognize and suggest remedies to problems, which may arise in purchasing policies and procedures
- Write accurate product descriptions that reflect the equipment and supply needs of the customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in marketing, merchandising, proofing and/or possibly graphics is preferred
- Would also consider someone with strong administrative, office support background, account managers and/or retail managers
- Any experience in purchasing, bids, pricing, quotes and/or cost ordering is ideal
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in something related to Business, Supply Chain or Procurement is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to work through a multitude of different screens, systems and websites
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Any Oracle experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and must enjoy research
- Must be able to resolve discrepancies
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Product Specialist / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI – Position will start onsite but will have a hybrid option after 4-6 weeks, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 139098
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.