Are you a Production Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Production Assistant who is looking for a rewarding career opportunity?
Our client is a well-known company in their industry and they are known both nationally and internationally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Production Assistant you will work with the Production Manager to manage the production, purchasing, and inventory control operations of the company.
- Run inventory and forecasting reports
- Arrange production, set order quantities, prepare & review purchase orders and perform receipt of goods
- Communicate with vendors
- Maintain inventory in the accounting information system through monitoring bill of materials, item names & numbers, pricing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 years of supply management, accounting, inventory control, purchasing assistant buying assistant experience preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting, Supply Chain Management or something equivalent preferred
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Accounting systems experience a plus
- Quick learner
- Ability to multitask & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with behind the scenes analytical work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very rewarding place to work
- Small company with wonderful internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Sick time & personal days
Pay for the Production Assistant position:$20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141850
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.