Are you a Production Graphic Artist who has strong proofreading & editing skills? Are you a Production Graphic Artist who is looking for an excellent opportunity within a friendly team environment?
Our client is the largest distributor in their industry. In business for over 30 years, they have been providing their clients high quality products in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Production Graphic Artist, you will take art files from customers as well as create and/or modify the artwork to provide high-quality proof for customers.
- Provide production ready art files to ensure customer artwork will be maximized via different print methods
- Revise, tweak and adjust art proofs until the customer is happy
- Work directly with the customer to provide detailed explanations of art requirement/restrictions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of production graphic art experience
- Good sense of design and color
- Producing both volume and quality proofs experience
- Working with tight deadlines experience
- Associate degree in a related field preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, FusionPro
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 or 6 experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a Cloud based environment
- Comfortable with operating on a PC platform
- Detailed and accurate
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Comfortable with providing and receiving constructive criticism
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive benefit package
- Company culture that values individual contribution
- Complimentary coffee bar snacks
- Named top places to work by Wisconsin State Journal
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Production Graphic Artist position: Based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 141727
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.