Are you a Production Scheduler who has excellent organizational skills? Are you a Production Scheduler who is looking for a career with a company who offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in mailing, printing and fulfillment services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Production Scheduler, you will schedule jobs for the line based on customer needs.
- Maintain the workflow of the jobs coming in and going out
- Analyze numbers and figure out when new jobs come in, if there are open spots to add new jobs in to fill the production schedule
- Handle the scheduling of new and existing jobs as they come in and go out
- Ensure each job meets the customer deadlines
- Handle any issues or changes that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year experience in Production Scheduling or Supply Chain
- May consider an Associate degree in Supply Chain with internship experience
- Printing or mailing industry is a huge plus
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with a busy position and able to juggle and prioritize as duties change
- Able to work very well independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Stable work history
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Production Scheduler position: Pay based on experience – contact us today
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139361
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.