Are you a Program Coordinator who has 3+ years of office or administrative experience? Are you a Program Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a growing well-known company in the Oshkosh, WI area?
Our client is a growing and diverse organization of members with a wide range of interests and backgrounds.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Program Coordinator, you will communicate via phone, email & in-person to select tour locations and dates.
- Work with tour hosts & staff on the details
- Work with internal marketing & communication teams on promotions for tours
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of office or administrative experience
- Social media, marketing, event coordination or project management experience a plus
- DOT experience a plus
- Aviation experience a plus
- Degree preferred (ideally in Marketing, Business or Project Management)
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Microsoft Outlook & Teams experience
- Social media experience a plus
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunities for growth
- Part of a tenured team
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Program Coordinator position: $20.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141435
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.