Are you a Project Administrator / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits? Are you a Project Administrator / Office Assistant who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in the design, deployment and support of wireless networks for retailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Administrator / Office Assistant, you will support Program and Project Managers with tasks assigned to each client.
- Attend meetings
- Update daily project task notes
- Meet deadlines for project installation schedule
- Order materials and track deliveries
- Follow-up with subcontractors and clients
- Maintain customer database and project documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Project administration and coordination experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Outlook experience a plus
- Organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Handle stress and exercise self-control in client and schedule-driven situations
- Communications skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to handle tasks with minimal direction
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard / play hard mentality
- Easygoing work environment
- Family/ team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:00am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Administrator / Office Assistant position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Hybrid option may be available after training. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI.
Job ID: 141185
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.