Are you a Project Associate / Customer Service Representative who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Project Associate / Customer Service Representative who has strong multitasking and decision making skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Associate / Customer Service Representative, you will be supporting the Customer Service Representatives with back office projects.
- Assist with completing reviews to meet hourly metrics and hit daily cut off times
- Help to maintain charge back rates and support Risk Manager with manual order review
- Research shortage claims and identify any trends
- Combine documentation and work with other departments when additional data is needed
- Partner with distribution centers, customer service, compliance analyst and managers to correct/research ongoing issues.
- Work with a variety of vendors, customers and other departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
- Open to various business office type backgrounds
- Strong at research work, communication and organization
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Action oriented ability to step up to handle tough issues and readily take action on challenges
- Ability to multitask well
- Very collaborative
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to evaluate, select and act on various methods and strategies for solving problems without being required to do so
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Project Associate / Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $18.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is a hybrid schedule two days mandatory to work in the office – must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140805
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.