Are you a Project Coordinator with strong people skills? Are you a Project Coordinator with F2F customer service experience?
Our client is a community-based organization that supports and provides resources and programs to improve the lives of those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will oversee and coordinate the team.
- Coordinate daily activities
- Pack boxes of food
- Enter orders for DoorDash
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of food boxes to recipients
- Work with partners, volunteers and community groups
- Write and edit newsletters, website updates, social media, presentations
- Plan and coordinate community events
- Develop and maintain relationships with community stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data to gather results of the program
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative / project coordinator experience
- F2F customer service experience
- Nonprofit or community engagement experience a plus
- Health education and wellness experience a plus
- Healthy food systems, wellness, diabetes education knowledge preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, wellness, nutrition, dietetics, public/community health or food system
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Leadership skills
- Passion for helping people
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and positive
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable/insured car
WHAT YOU GET:
- Active company in the community
- Company’s sole purpose is to help people
- Wonderful team with positive energy
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm, Tuesday 8:00am-6:30pm and Friday 8:00am-11:30am
Pay for the Project Coordinator position: $24.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141188
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.