Are you a Project Coordinator who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Project Coordinator who is extremely detail oriented?
Our client specializes in designs, engineers and manufactures low- and medium-voltage power quality, power generation and power transmissions and distribution equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will maintain the engineering schedule with task assignments in MS Project.
- Review projects for specifications and overall timeline
- Arrange project meetings as needed
- Coordinate with Production and Project Managers regarding submittals and shop packs
- Follow up with the Engineering Managers on constraints, issues, report capacity, opportunities, etc.
- Facilitate the engineering standup meetings and record status for reporting at production meetings
- Log technical reasons for constraints into project record, report delays that may constitute ship delay and adjust schedule as needed
- Maintain engineering deliverable metrics, audit for accuracy and provide reports
- Load all activities requiring engineering effort into MS Project
- Create operating manuals
- Maintain records of as built completions and tracks/schedules unfinished
- Create pull and run shop packs for the shop as needed
- Attend project meetings as required
- Create job and file transfers for outsource work
- Create submittal file packages for send out to customer
- Any other miscellaneous administrative functions for Engineering
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Any project coordinating or management experience is a huge plus
- Must have experience managing and overseeing multiple projects
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel the more you know the better
- Any experience with Oracle is a plus
- Any experience with Microsoft Project is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills, extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rapidly growing
- Family oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Project Coordinator position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138982
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.